Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thank you!

Thank You

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own


Happy Monday morning all!!

I'm absolutely thrilled to see that I have reached 21 followers already, even though Cake Mama is scarcely a month old! Thank you to all readers and followers for your lovely comments (keep them coming) your endless support and the inspiration you have provided from your own wonderful blogs.

Keep telling your friends and family, or anyone who may be interested, about Cake Mama.  I've decided to do my first giveaway when I've hit the '100 followers' mark.  I don't know what it will be yet, but rest assured it will be something wonderful and fabulous - Cake Mama doesn't do giveaways by halves!

And hey!!! Don't forget that you can submit your own amazing recipes here too!  Just email Cake Mama and it'll be tested out and put up, accredited to the owner so you'll even get a little publicity for your blog too (if you have one).  I only ask that all recipes submitted should be true to the nature of this blog, that is, they should be bakes or desserts, and alcohol and pork free, thanks!

Look out for the Peppermint Tart recipe that I'll be posting shortly.  Happy baking, and peace to you all x

1 comment:

Cake Mama loves comments! Please be nice, and mind your language!